Experience: Experienced with 6-7 years
Salary (CTC): 10 LPA to 15 LPA
Promotion scheme- Best in industry.
- To design, test and develop new features from internal and external customer requests
- Improve and maintain internal and external software systems for data analysis, website delivery, data transfer and big data analytics framework
- Participate in code review of own and other developer's code in accordance with code review guidelines.
- Manage own workload of jobs as tasked by the R&D Manager and Software Developer Team Leader using JIRA task management tools.
- Identify and propose process and system improvements.
- Apply agile software development and test driven development methods to software development activities.
- Configure and maintain software / system deployment scripts.
- Develop and maintain a Windows and Linux based data transfer unit (DTU), including interfacing with USB device drivers and transforming low level data formats.
- Develop and maintain data export formats for third party applications.
- Develop integrations with third party applications (mostly web-based).
- Provide internal and external training of internally developed software systems.
- Produce and maintain technical product documentation.
- Mentor junior developers' technical product understanding and provide coaching to meet internal coding best practices.
- Plan software releases and follow the release procedures.
You'll be great for this role if you have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Python programmer
- Ability to create SQL queries
- SQL database administration, in particular PostgreSQL
- Website front-end development, specifically in responsive web design
- Agile development methodology
If you have experience with the following it is a bonus:
- Use of Django web framework
- Experience with big data analysis e.g. Spark, AWS/Azure, Map Reduce, Elastic Search
- Knowledge of deployment frameworks e.g. Fabric, Docker
- Use of Continuous Integration frameworks e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo
- Distributed data processing queue/scheduler designs, e.g. Celery, Marathon
- Linux system administration
Feel free to contact the undersigned:
Ratan (hrconsultings.com); Cell: 9650024147/7380805081
Website- www.hrconsultings.com/ www.hrconsultings.in