Scope OF Work
• The appointee will be responsible for the provision of a Comprehensive Gynaecological Oncology Service and will be incharge of the department.
• Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment, and referral as appropriate. In particular diagnosing and treating conditions that affect women, such as conditions like menopause
• Extensive experience with obstetrical care, normal and operative deliveries.
• Performing routine checkups with patients Incharge of supervision, checkups, advice, and patient diagnosis.
• Incharge of maintenance of quality, safety, and taking precautionary measures to avoid infections.
• To build a team with Nurses and support staff for an all rounded Gynaecological care covering as many different kinds of ailments catering to a broad spectrum of women patients, for all age-groups.
• Accommodation at the Hospital complex itself
• Electricity & water consumption included
• Remuneration is dependent on experience in this field
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||20 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor|
|Key Skills||Obstetrician Gynaecologist Gyneacology Doctor Gynaecology Gynecologist Oncologist Oncology|
|Contact Person||Mr. Ratan/ Ms. Sushma|
|Address||R-115, East Vinod Nagar, Delhi, East Delhi|