• Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
• Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
• Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
• Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
• Design or develop vacuum tube collector systems for solar applications.
• Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
• Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
• Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
• Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
• Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
• Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer, Site Visits, Site feasibility & Solar Systems Design and complete execution.
• Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
• Designing of arrangements of the solar panels for Rooftop & Ground Mounted & other various supported Electrical equipments & selection of cables for plant including layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
• Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, Factory inspections, proving the guaranteed prepared a generalized check list for review of all standard.
• Having knowledge of IS & specifications needed for the designing and execution of solar projects.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Solar Engineer Solar PV Solar installation solar development vaccum tube collector|
Solar PV Manufacturer
|About Company||This company is the India’s largest integrated solar company that is driven by the singular vision – harness the sun to enable solar everywhere.|
|Contact Person||Mr. ratan|